Quartz Microfiber Filter, Binderless
- Ideal for use in acidic gases and aerosols, stacks and flue gas monitoring.
- This media meets or exceeds the physical, performance and elemental requirements for EPA PM10, Ambient Air Monitoring methods.
- Ideal for use in acidic gases (except Hydrofluoric) and aerosols, stacks and flue gas monitoring.
- Uniform screen & felt sides with uniform density MD/CD.
- Manufacturing performed with RO water filtration system.
- This media demonstrates excellent lot-to-lot reproducibility.
- Material chemistries are verified against a standard using GC techniques prior to paper making process.
- Most cost effective material of its kind offered in the analytical market today.
|Material Attributes:||High purity, binder free Quartz (SiO2) glass microfiber filter|
2.0 - 2.2μm
(Minimum retention tested 99.998% DOP (0.3μm) ASTM D2986)
|Basis weight:||85 g/m2|
|Thickness:||0.45 - 0.47mm|
|Maximum Temp:||950° C|
|Flow rate:||1.1 – 1.35 m3 /min (Resistance 95mm H2O @ 10.5 ft/min)|
|Loss on Ignition:||<6%|
|Tensile strength (ASTM D828):||215g / 15mm|
|MD Tensile (TAPPI T494):||7.3 lbs/in|
|Catalogue No.||Description||Packing size|
|Q25-100||Quartz Microfiber filter with 2.5cm diameter||100|
|Q37-100||Quartz Microfiber filter with 3.7cm diameter||100|
|Q47-100||Quartz Microfiber filter with 4.7cm diameter||100|